Pest Control LondonKeep those pests at bay
Even the cleanest of environments can suddenly be plagued by an infestation of a variety of pests and Total Clean can control all of these, in an effective and environmentally-friendly way.
We deal with all types of vermin, including rats, mice, cockroaches, bed bugs, fleas, squirrels, wasps and other insects, offering either a one-off treatment to get rid of an immediate problem, or an ongoing maintenance contract to keep them at bay long term. Our agreements are flexible and can be tailored to suit any type of premises, for any combination of term and frequency, covering any of the following issues:
- Exclusion – how to keep pests out of your premises
- Restriction – helping prevent infestations through sound housekeeping practices
- Destruction – eradicating pests where there is a current problem
- Regular service visits/inspections of all specified areas of premises
- Installation of monitors/detectors in accordance with the pest specification
- Detailed reporting – recording each service visit, detailing any pest infestation findings, advice or recommendations, treatment carried out and pesticides used
- Emergency call-outs or follow-up visits to deal with infestations.
The Total Clean promise:
- Fast response from a local team charging competitive rates
- Use of approved products in an environmentally friendly manner
- Technical expertise, ensuring pesticides are used effectively and efficiently
- Complete understanding of appropriate health and safety regulations
All our staff are fully trained specialists who can cope with any access problems or traffic management issues. Whether it’s a 24-hour emergency call-out, a one-off visit or a long-term maintenance contract, we will provide the appropriate solution.
Our range of services
What our clients say
“I have never worked with such a wonderful cleaning company. Total Clean are so professional and friendly and go the extra mile without a moment’s hesitation. You should be incredibly proud of what you have created here.”
– Dianne Meyer, Truphone
“We are so grateful that you were able to assist us with an urgent deep clean over the weekend, without which we would have been unable to see any patients. The clean was fantastic and has really brought our old carpets back to life. Your cleaner is always going above and beyond for us, he ensures any request we give him is actioned immediately and the communication between us is great. Total Clean have always provided us with a great professional service and our clinic is always sparkling clean and smells fresh every day. I would 100% recommend Total Clean to anyone looking for an excellent cleaning service.”
– Lucy Myers, Blossoms Healthcare
“Total Clean’s great strength is that they are so good they are completely unobtrusive. Everything is clean every day. Everything is tidy every day. Nothing is lost. And you hardly know they are there. It’s as if it’s all done by magic!”
– Wally Olins, CBE (1935-2014), Total Clean’s first client, whose company remained with us for over 25 years.
“We have been using Total Clean for the last few years and have always been impressed with the dedication to meeting the high clinical standards we require. We have always found them friendly, trustworthy and would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable team.”
– Vanessa Inglefield, London Bridge Plastic Surgery
“I would just like to thank you and your colleagues for the very professional service you’ve supplied us during your time with us so far. From first contact, through quotation, providing professional resources and the implementation of a first class service, your staff have been extremely professional and friendly. Your company and staff have very good communication skills which is key to ensuring a good service is delivered.”
– Anthony Bedasee, Rosenblatt Solicitors
“We have worked with Total Clean since November 2011. They are reliable, hardworking and they can always step in at short notice to accommodate anything extra we might need. The management team is very friendly and helpful to work with.”
– Nicole Hart, Dornan Engineering Services