Health and Safety Policy
Our Health and Safety Policy covers all practical steps necessary to meet these responsibilities, paying particular attention to:
- Provision and maintenance of plant, equipment and systems of work that are safe and without risk to health.
- Arrangements for ensuring safety and absence of risk to health in connection with use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
- Providing any such information, instruction, training and supervision as necessary.
- Maintenance of any place of work in conditions that are safe and without risk to health, as far as reasonably practical.
- Providing appropriate training, safety devices and protection clothing as is necessary to safeguard the health, safety and welfare of its employees.
To ensure our cleaning health and safety policy is observed, we require the full cooperation of all our employees. All employees have a legal responsibility and duty to take reasonable care to ensure their own safety, that of their colleagues and any other individuals affected by their activities.
Disciplinary action will be taken against any employee, regardless of status, who wilfully or deliberately disregards or is consistently negligent in conforming to our Health and Safety Policy.