Welcome to the Total Clean website.
The term “Total Clean” refers to the owner of the website whose primary office is 45 Welbeck Street, London W1G 8DZ UK. The term “the client” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither Total Clean nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The client acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Total Clean expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at the client’s own risk, for which Total Clean shall not be liable. It shall be the client’s own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet the client’s specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Total Clean. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. Any links are provided for the client’s convenience to provide further information. It does not signify that Total Clean endorse the site(s). Total Clean have no responsibility for the content of the linked site(s).
- The client may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Total Clean’s prior written consent.
The use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Go back to the Home Page >>
What our clients say
“We have worked with Total Clean since November 2011. They are reliable, hardworking and they can always step in at short notice to accommodate anything extra we might need. The management team is very friendly and helpful to work with.”
– Nicole Hart, Dornan Engineering Services
“Always a wonderful experience with Total Clean! Extremely happy with their amazing fogging service to ensure our clinic has always been and will remain COVID-secure.”
– Sarah Khalifa, Dr Rasha Clinic
“I have never worked with such a wonderful cleaning company. Total Clean are so professional and friendly and go the extra mile without a moment’s hesitation. You should be incredibly proud of what you have created here.”
– Dianne Meyer, Truphone
“Very happy with Total Clean – they provided us with a fogging service which was carried out very efficiently. The whole Total Clean Team were very polite & easy to deal with”
– Sujita Patel, Sunflower Healthcare
“We have been using Total Clean for the last few years and have always been impressed with the dedication to meeting the high clinical standards we require. We have always found them friendly, trustworthy and would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable team.”
– Vanessa Inglefield, London Bridge Plastic Surgery
“Total Clean’s great strength is that they are so good they are completely unobtrusive. Everything is clean every day. Everything is tidy every day. Nothing is lost. And you hardly know they are there. It’s as if it’s all done by magic!”
– Wally Olins, CBE (1935-2014), Total Clean’s first client, whose company remained with us for over 25 years.
“My initial attraction to Total Clean was the backing of a large company with a small local business taking care of our facility cleaning. The cost was also important and found this to be competitive in the market place. I have found working with Samer is excellent and he will always take on board any issues raised and resolving them in a timely manner, it has been a refreshing change to know that he cares about the service he and his team are providing. As an example, due to the Coronavirus we required 2 extra hard surface cleans to be conducted at shift changeover, within a couple of days Samer put this in place and has continued since. The standard of cleaning has improved greatly and I have no issues in recommending Total Clean for their workmanship and commitment in doing a great job.”
– Glenn Davies, Jardin Corrugated
“I just wanted to send you a quick email to say that we are very impressed with the standard of cleaning that we are receiving.”
– Ashleigh Cornell, Dean & Wood
“I am happy to report that we are very happy with the service provided, the standard of cleaning is very high and we have never had reason to complain about the high standard of service that we receive.”
– Levi Springer, East Lancashire Medical Services
“I would just like to thank you and your colleagues for the very professional service you’ve supplied us during your time with us so far. From first contact, through quotation, providing professional resources and the implementation of a first class service, your staff have been extremely professional and friendly. Your company and staff have very good communication skills which is key to ensuring a good service is delivered.”
– Anthony Bedasee, Rosenblatt Solicitors