Welcome to the Total Clean website.
The term “Total Clean” refers to the owner of the website whose primary office is 45 Welbeck Street, London W1G 8DZ UK. The term “the client” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither Total Clean nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The client acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Total Clean expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at the client’s own risk, for which Total Clean shall not be liable. It shall be the client’s own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet the client’s specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Total Clean. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. Any links are provided for the client’s convenience to provide further information. It does not signify that Total Clean endorse the site(s). Total Clean have no responsibility for the content of the linked site(s).
- The client may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Total Clean’s prior written consent.
The use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Go back to the Home Page >>
What our clients say
“We have been using Total Clean for the last few years and have always been impressed with the dedication to meeting the high clinical standards we require. We have always found them friendly, trustworthy and would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable team.”
– Vanessa Inglefield, London Bridge Plastic Surgery
“We are so grateful that you were able to assist us with an urgent deep clean over the weekend, without which we would have been unable to see any patients. The clean was fantastic and has really brought our old carpets back to life. Your cleaner is always going above and beyond for us, he ensures any request we give him is actioned immediately and the communication between us is great. Total Clean have always provided us with a great professional service and our clinic is always sparkling clean and smells fresh every day. I would 100% recommend Total Clean to anyone looking for an excellent cleaning service.”
– Lucy Myers, Blossoms Healthcare
“I just wanted to send you a quick email to say that we are very impressed with the standard of cleaning that we are receiving.”
– Ashleigh Cornell, Dean & Wood
“My initial attraction to Total Clean was the backing of a large company with a small local business taking care of our facility cleaning. The cost was also important and found this to be competitive in the market place. I have found working with Samer is excellent and he will always take on board any issues raised and resolving them in a timely manner, it has been a refreshing change to know that he cares about the service he and his team are providing. As an example, due to the Coronavirus we required 2 extra hard surface cleans to be conducted at shift changeover, within a couple of days Samer put this in place and has continued since. The standard of cleaning has improved greatly and I have no issues in recommending Total Clean for their workmanship and commitment in doing a great job.”
– Glenn Davies, Jardin Corrugated
“I am happy to report that we are very happy with the service provided, the standard of cleaning is very high and we have never had reason to complain about the high standard of service that we receive.”
– Levi Springer, East Lancashire Medical Services
“We have worked with Total Clean since November 2011. They are reliable, hardworking and they can always step in at short notice to accommodate anything extra we might need. The management team is very friendly and helpful to work with.”
– Nicole Hart, Dornan Engineering Services
“Total Clean’s great strength is that they are so good they are completely unobtrusive. Everything is clean every day. Everything is tidy every day. Nothing is lost. And you hardly know they are there. It’s as if it’s all done by magic!”
– Wally Olins, CBE (1935-2014), Total Clean’s first client, whose company remained with us for over 25 years.
“As a Company we have used Total Clean for many years now. The service that Total Clean provide is excellent and is tailored to our ever changing requirements and nothing is ever to much trouble. Total Clean have a wonderful team from ground staff to directors, this gives us as the user a special bond with the Total Clean Team. The personal touch that Total Clean gives is great, the daily cleaning team now feel like our own staff. We would Highly Recommend Total Clean.”
– Jack Cottrell, General Council of The Bar
“I have never worked with such a wonderful cleaning company. Total Clean are so professional and friendly and go the extra mile without a moment’s hesitation. You should be incredibly proud of what you have created here.”
– Dianne Meyer, Truphone
“Always a wonderful experience with Total Clean! Extremely happy with their amazing fogging service to ensure our clinic has always been and will remain COVID-secure.”
– Sarah Khalifa, Dr Rasha Clinic