PAT Testing LondonSafety at work
Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) is an electrical safety test that should be carried out on all portable electrical equipment within the workplace.
Total Clean can provide a free initial survey and quotation and will carry out all testing with a minimum of disruption to your staff and business.
As part of our service, we will provide you with a comprehensive list of test results compliant with HSE (Health and Safety Executive) requirements and will schedule testing on an annual basis if required.
Why do appliances need to be tested regularly?
- To comply with the Electricity at Work Regulations
- To comply with the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- To minimise the risk of fire and injury caused by faulty electrical appliances
- To satisfy your insurance company’s requirements
- To comply with all HSE requirements and ISO standards
- To comply with Quality Assurances
The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 place a legal responsibility on all employers, employees and self-employed persons to comply with the provisions of the regulations and take reasonable and practicable steps to ensure that no danger results from the use of such equipment.
Not sure what qualifies for testing?
- Portable equipment: appliances fitted with a plug and flexible power cord that can be easily moved
- Transportable equipment: appliances fitted with a plug and flexible power lead that can be relocated and plugged into a new position
- Handheld equipment: electrical power tools and extension leads either of 110V or 240V power supply.
Our range of services
What our clients say
“We are so grateful that you were able to assist us with an urgent deep clean over the weekend, without which we would have been unable to see any patients. The clean was fantastic and has really brought our old carpets back to life. Your cleaner is always going above and beyond for us, he ensures any request we give him is actioned immediately and the communication between us is great. Total Clean have always provided us with a great professional service and our clinic is always sparkling clean and smells fresh every day. I would 100% recommend Total Clean to anyone looking for an excellent cleaning service.”
– Lucy Myers, Blossoms Healthcare
“Total Clean’s great strength is that they are so good they are completely unobtrusive. Everything is clean every day. Everything is tidy every day. Nothing is lost. And you hardly know they are there. It’s as if it’s all done by magic!”
– Wally Olins, CBE (1935-2014), Total Clean’s first client, whose company remained with us for over 25 years.
“I have never worked with such a wonderful cleaning company. Total Clean are so professional and friendly and go the extra mile without a moment’s hesitation. You should be incredibly proud of what you have created here.”
– Dianne Meyer, Truphone
“We have been using Total Clean for the last few years and have always been impressed with the dedication to meeting the high clinical standards we require. We have always found them friendly, trustworthy and would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable team.”
– Vanessa Inglefield, London Bridge Plastic Surgery
“We have worked with Total Clean since November 2011. They are reliable, hardworking and they can always step in at short notice to accommodate anything extra we might need. The management team is very friendly and helpful to work with.”
– Nicole Hart, Dornan Engineering Services
“I would just like to thank you and your colleagues for the very professional service you’ve supplied us during your time with us so far. From first contact, through quotation, providing professional resources and the implementation of a first class service, your staff have been extremely professional and friendly. Your company and staff have very good communication skills which is key to ensuring a good service is delivered.”
– Anthony Bedasee, Rosenblatt Solicitors