Handy Cleaning Tips!
You don’t necessarily need fancy, expensive cleaning products to clean up. So here are some useful tips to cleaning up with items you have around the house:
– Use a air freshener to clean mirrors. Not only does it do a good job of cleaning, but it also leaves a lovely smell.
– Stop a fridge freezer rusting by spraying it with furniture polish.
– Use Hairspray to remove magic marker.
– Putting baby oil on shower curtains will prevent mould and discolouring.
– Use a pencil rubber to get rid of heel marks on wooden floors.