How Clean is Your Office?
Your office may look tidy but How Clean is your Office? Visual looks can be deceiving and research has proven that there are germs still lurking about the office. Read the facts:
- The average workplace desk can be 400 times dirtier than the average toilet seat.
- Workplace equipment can be 400 times dirtier than the average toilet seat.
- There are 16 million microbes found on the typical office keyboard.
- Only 3% of offices sufficiently clean their equipment.
How does bacteria find its way into the office? Find out here:
- The typical office worker’s hands come in contact with 10 million bacteria per day.
- Cleaning hands after using the toilet can reduce contamination by 10%.
- 1 in 3 office workers admit to not washing their hands after they use the toilet.
- 30% of workers only use water to wash their hands.
- 1 in 4 have fecal bacteria on their hands.
- One person carrying a virus will infect 50% of all equipment and employees in their vicinity in just four hours.
- Almost 2 out of 3 office workers say that they eat at their desk.
- 80% of infections spread via contact with contaminated surfaces and not through coughing and sneezing.
Total Clean offers an extensive range of expert contract commercial cleaning and complementary, specialist cleaning services. We service the London and surrounding boroughs.