Why Keep Your Carpets and Upholstery Clean
Carpets play an important role in maintaining a healthy and presentable office environment to your staff and visitors. Carpeting acts as a filter, collecting and absorbing airborne pollutants such as allergens, pollen and dust mites, particularly in areas with heavy footfall. If these filters become saturated, the surplus pollutants and allergens may rise into the air, resulting in an unhealthy indoor environment for you and your staff. In addition, a build-up of bacteria, soil and grit is a major cause of carpet wear and tear.
A scheduled care and maintenance programme of regular vacuuming and professional carpet cleaning will ensure your carpets remain functional and aesthetically pleasing for longer.
Vacuuming is included as part of our daily cleaning service, however many of our clients take advantage of our additional skills in carpet maintenance and book a regular carpet and upholstery clean with us.
The Total Clean difference:
- We use high grade, professional commercial carpet cleaning products and equipment endorsed and accredited by the industry
- We cause minimal disruption to your business operation
- We can use a dry carpet cleaning process which is completely non-toxic for the office environment
- Faster drying carpets, fabrics and upholstery
- We are extremely knowledgeable and experienced in fabric care
- We will provide a thorough, deep down, professional clean
What clients are saying
Read what our wonderful clients have had to say
"Very happy with Total Clean - they provided us with a fogging service which was carried out very efficiently. The whole Total Clean Team were very polite & easy to deal with."
Sujita PatelSunflower Healthcare
"I just wanted to send you a quick email to say that we are very impressed with the standard of cleaning that we are receiving."
Ashleigh CornellDean & Wood
"Always a wonderful experience with Total Clean! Extremely happy with their amazing fogging service to ensure our clinic has always been and will remain COVID-secure."