As spring now appears (touch wood) to have finally sprung here are our top10 tops for giving your home or office a spring clean.
1. Start your spring clean at the top of the house and work your way down, working from room to room and not moving onto the next until the last is complete.
2. Choose some good music to get you in the mood and to keep yourself motivated.
3. Clear out all of the old clutter that you don’t need anymore and be firm; if it’s clothes you haven’t worn in the last 12 months you probably won’t wear them again.
4. Tackle the dusting before moving onto the vacuuming or mopping, it will save you going over things twice.
5. Take time to clean your windows and lights, this will help light to come in and brighten up your home.
6. Leave no stone unturned, don’t avoid big pieces of furniture such as sofas and wardrobes.
7. Change the look of your home by re-arranging some furniture, a change is as good as a new look and will help your home look refreshed.
8. Introduce some bright accessories, simple touches such as cushions, throws and candles can make a huge difference.
9. Keep all those odds and ends tidied away with some innovative storage solutions – you’ll be amazed at the difference it makes.
10. Offices need a spring clean and total clean services can help with one off or regular office cleaning.