Office workers are more productive and motivated in a clean and tidy environment. Choosing a Commercial Contract Cleaner to keep your Office cleaned to a high standard is a very important decision and must be given serious thought. To help you make this decision we have six tips to help you choose the best Commercial Cleaning Contractor.
Flexibility and Reliability
1. Your Commercial Cleaning Contractor must be able to work when you need them be it early mornings or evening shifts – they must be flexible enough to fit in with your companies work schedule. Reliability is also essential because if your Contract Cleaners start and finish late, this will have a knock on effect on other scheduled events. To ensure standards are maintained a good relationship between the Office Manager and the Office Cleaning Supervisor must be developed to address any potential issues that may arise.
Meeting Your Companies Needs
2. The Cleaning Contractor should be able to meet your companies office cleaning requirements that are unique to your premises. The cleaning contractor should also carry out a thorough assessment of your organisation’s needs and they must accurately quote to ensure your high cleaning standards are being met. To make your life easy select a service provider who can cover the full range of office cleaning services you require. This also means you will only have one point of contact for all your services.
First Point of Contact
3. Look for a cleaning contractor that offers an account manager that can oversee all cleaning processes and can be the first point of contact if any issues arise. This will ensure that any issues will be dealt with promptly.
Do Your Research
4. Before committing to any cleaning contractor, do some research, for example read the testimonials to check if they are a trustworthy and reliable organisation. You can also check their quality of service, legal credentials, Insurance and accreditations are in place too.
Quality of Staff
5. The office cleaning staff in your premises are representing the cleaning contractors. Each member of their staff needs to be trained to the highest standards for cleaning but also behave in a manner you would expect from your own workforce. A polite and friendly workforce is testimony to the great management skills shown by the cleaning contractor.
Health & Safety
6. Health and safety is an essential element that all office cleaning staff must be trained to a very high standard. Health and Safety is crucial when cleaning in offices populated by people and workers on a daily basis. Your cleaning contractor should carry out risk assessments when necessary and ensure staff are up-to-date and fully trained in the latest developments to health and safety legislation and ensure all cleaning equipment is serviced and maintained.
Total Clean has been offering an extensive range of expert commercial cleaning and complementary specialist services in London for over 25 years.
Call 0207 935 5088 or submit the enquiry form and one of our company representatives will be in touch to discuss your company office cleaning requirements and organise a site visit.