It is no longer so easy to find non-toxic and natural cleaning products as advertisers can be tricky.
– The first rule in making sure a cleaning products are really non toxic is read the ingredient list.
– Avoid petroleum-based solvents, chlorine, ammonia and phosphates and avoid products that have “danger,” “poison” or “warning” on the label.
– Look for cleaning products that have particular information regarding biodegradability.
– If a product is marketed as “natural,” read the label more closely (petroleum is also classed as “natural”).
– If you need a scented product, choose one that uses essential oils. Avoid products with synthetic fragrances.
Now you have all the information needed to ensure your cleaning is eco-friendly. However, if what you really require is a contract cleaning company to provide a bespoke service please visit the Total Clean website.