The Cleaning Show 2017 will return to the ExCeL in London between the 14th and 16th of March 2017 following the successful show in 2015.
This event brings together 10,000 industry professionals and is the UK’s major event catering specifically for the Cleaning and Support Services sector.
The Cleaning Show is free to attend and will host a selection of business workshops, advice on legislation for anyone who has purchasing responsibilities. This event is a must attend for anyone connected to the cleaning industry. At the show you will be able to:
- Source new products and services on the market
- View demonstrations and try out equipment first hand
- Meet with friends, new and old, in one place at one time
- Develop business leads
- Gain knowledge about new legislation affecting the industry
- New feature areas to be unveiled at the show next year include a Management Software Zone, Green Zone and a Commercial Vehicle Zone. These zones will promote some exciting new products for the industry.
For more info visit: http://www.cleaningshow.co.uk